PLEASE NOTE: Only Malaysian nationals candidates can be considered, due to current travel restrictions.
- Provision of Engineering document preparation, document management, technical
- assistance, administrative and general support to project team.
- Focal point of project's document management during Project execution until handover to Operation on Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) administration.
- Provide technical support to all disciplines in the project team as may be requested e.g.
- generating any spreadsheet/database, register any project information, prepare TOR or
- Engineering dossier for particular workshop, etc.
- Scheduling and organizing the meeting, take minutes of meeting, etc.
- Supporting and maintaining data management and data processing.
- Manage document filing and retrieval system for reports, correspondences, logs, maps and figures.
- Perform quality check (eg. revision number & description, document title and etc.) and
- validate authenticity of documents before uploading to EDMS.
- Ensure the correct information is timely distributed to the right people.
- Establish and maintain Master Document Registers in cooperation with Project
- Management Team, and contractors/vendors.
- Communicate with the Project Management Team and contractors/vendors on agreed milestones and systems on the handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control requirements.
- Support Project Services Manager in any special assignment may have during the execution of project.
- Coordinate with Project team members and other focal points in other relevant departments including to JV Partners and MPM.
- Contractors, Vendors and Consultants on Document Control related matters.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or above in Secretarial or equivalent (basic degree/diploma, etc).
- Minimum 5 years document control related experience in oil and gas industry.
- Must have hands-on experience in Microsoft Office which includes Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Corel Draw and others.
- Have experience in Engineering or Construction project is preference.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Willingness to learn and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.