The Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for identifying, positioning and leading efforts to secure and grow Sales and Market share for a leading Oilfield Services company within the region.
* Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with assigned accounts. Identify account activity information and sales opportunities. Deliver service & Commercial proposals to the customer and close sales to increase market share and profitability.
* Establish plan to adequately cover and support existing customers and to continue to increase customer portfolio and uncover new opportunities.
* Provide technical support and guidance to clients to help them select the appropriate technology to provide the desired results.
* Continually monitor market, competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to ensure that current, reliable market intelligence is available to support business decisions.
* Meet or exceed Sales and Profitability targets for the account.
* Comply with Company Safety policies and procedures and continuously promote and satisfy all EHS requirements.
* Ensure that all business matters are conducted in full compliance with the company Code of Conduct and Integrity.
* Demonstrated track record of sales / business development growth.
* Proven Wireline industry experience, with a Cased Hole and/or Open Hole Logging focus with 3 years is preferred.
* Technical Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
* Presentation skills
* Willingness and ability to travel
* Fluency in written and spoken English
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36736