* To work as part of a team and to manage all sales accounts activities as assigned. This includes developing the strategy for growth and sales positioning, forming strong personal relationships with clients and partners.
* Specific targets revolve around Business growth, Contract negotiations, JV with other suppliers, recruiting and staff development.
* Develop and maintain customer and stakeholder relationships at the highest levels in client organizations
* Develop full understanding of customer and market needs/opportunities/competition
* Identify, develop and deliver profitable growth opportunities
* Ensure compliance with the Group principles, HSE and ethics at all times
* Assist with maintaining sales forecast database and marketing intelligence for the assigned geographic region and coordinating as required with other divisions.
* Liaise with BD Manager for publicity processes including articles for conferences, exhibitions etc.
* Regular visits to potential clients and countries.
* Must have over 10 years' experience in the Wireline sector.
* Must have 5 years in a management and sales role.
* Bachelors' degree or equivalent from a recognized institute or university, preferably in Physics, Geology, Geophysics, or Engineering.
* Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills.
* Ability to take the initiative and work unsupervised.
* Good interpersonal skills and presence.
* Language skills are an advantage.
* Excellent written and verbal English.
* Good negotiation skills.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36735