Operations & Strategic Planning
* Form strategic partnerships with local partners to structure construction and operations management delivery in Sabah.
* Manage bids in response to requests for proposals (RFP) as well as preparations of projects construction, including tendering; cost estimating; engaging specialists, to performing design and site negotiations and development of project documentation (e.g. management plans, schedules, etc.).
* Negotiate (within guidelines set by the Client) renewable energy supply contracts (EPC, TSA and other) and warranty operators and maintenance agreements, ensuring that cost of operations for Client in Sabah is optimized.
Marketing & Relationship Management
* Market the organization's values and competitive offering with a long term outlook to secure partnerships to develop Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and New Ventures projects in Sabah.
* Develop and drive business strategy with the objective of leading the organization to be the preferred partner in Sabah.
* Recognize business challenges of the industry, analyses trends & data and deploy market intelligence to tap into potential markets and highlight new business opportunities to the Senior Leadership Team.
* Develop professional relationships with government bodies and private partners to ensure Client is highly visible as a renewable energy supplier in Sabah.
* Participate in conferences and public speaking slots to raise the profile and actively promotes Client in the Sabah renewable energies market.
Sales & Investment
* Identify sales/partnership opportunities and implement go-to market plans.
* Manage the preparation of renewable energy supply pricing investment activities and, if required, assists in the preparation of business cases for investment projects, ensuring that Client enters investment project opportunities with good understanding and management of its exposure to risks.
* Develop talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve the defined goals while maintaining a high-performance culture.
* Drive the recruitment of high-caliber key staff that Client needs in order to ensure it is able to meet demands of high-growth condition.
* Define goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of Client's performance management framework.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.