Team Leader, Construction and Technical Services
Petroplan are assisting a major client of ours in their search for a Team Leader to oversee their construction and technical services. One would report into the Head of Construction, outside of the construction sites one would take responsibility for the overall management of commissioning activities, develop plans and ensure activities are within safe operating practices. Contract length is expected to last for roughly 12 months.
- A minimum of 30 years' experience in hydrocarbon production industry environment in a supervisory/management capacity.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience associated with hydrocarbon production and offshore production floating facilities in a supervisory/management capacity.
- Previous employment history in South East Asia - Min 10 years Asian experience.
- Strong personal and interpersonal skills with flexibility to meet the fluctuating needs of operations support.
- Strong communication skills for working with, understanding and motivating Malaysian national personnel.
- Strong team building skills.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Rate: Dependent on experience
Please contact / 0203 758 9617 for a confidential, non-committal chat.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.