We are looking for 2* Malaysian Drilling Supervisors for a Client to replace Expat Supervisors as part of a nationalisation. This is an 18 month contract, please see detailed job description below:
Have at least 15 year experience in the Drilling Industry, of which 10 years (minimum) as an Offshore Drilling Supervisor and have work for 3 years (minimum) on Jack-up Rig.
- Preferably possess a degree or have considerable relevant compensating worldwide oil industry experience and training.
- Preferably have previous experience of operations offshore Malaysia.
- Be in possession of a current IWCF Combined Supervisors Level well control certificate (Surface and Sub-Sea).
- Be self-motivated to accomplish world-class results.
- Provide strong and inspirational safety leadership.
- Have a sufficiently broad experience base to be able to exercise independent thought and decision making.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Have a strong written and verbal command of English.
- Able to supervise subordinates and lead team to achieve results.
- Good interpersonal skills, communications and organizational skills are essential.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36367