Petroplan is currently accepting resume for a Mechanical Engineer IV
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Oversees the development of the project scope, schedule, capital cost estimate, execution planning, risks and supporting information related to assigned facility projects.
- Ensures that all facilities are designed in accordance with all regulations, applicable industry codes and corporate standards
- Manages the execution of the design deliverable by a third party engineering firm against the project budget and schedule
- Reviews and approves design deliverable for example drawings, technical reports and material listing sheets
- Reviews vendor materials quotations, evaluate technical bid evaluations, and recommends to the supervisor selections based on technical merit along with price and delivery.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to procure material via internal tools, For example building packages, pipe, valves and fittings
- Reviews lessons learned from past projects and incorporates recommendations into future designs
- Provide technical support to Construction team during construction phases
- Provide technical guidance to junior engineers within the team or others based upon technical expertise
- Support and/or lead department initiatives as required
- Ensures that development project scope definitions comply with all regulatory, environmental, health and safety requirements through effective management and coordination of internal functional groups
- Provides support and assistance to peers and more senior staff in order to facilitate business initiatives and legal compliance, e.g., Engineering Projects, Law, Health, Safety and Environment, Operations, etc.
- Responsible for the successful operations of the assigned area with significant corporate financial impact.
- Provides leadership to peers.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36853