This position is responsible for, but not limited to, supervising the company's project and fixed asset accounting functions to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of asset and project reporting and be an information resource to both Operations and Finance.
* Bachelor of Science degree in accounting or finance, required; CPA or MBA, preferred
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in project accounting/fixed assets roles with at least 2 years in a supervisory role, required
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to prepare MS Excel spreadsheets (using pivot tables) and reports in MS Word
* Working knowledge of SAP, preferred
* Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with internal and external customers, vendors and contractors
* Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in making recommendations and decisions
* Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact effectively within all level with staff and management with varying degrees of financial knowledge.
* Ability to adapt to continually changing environment
* Must have proficient analytical problem determination and resolution skills
* Valid driver's license & Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) required
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33787