Our client is seeking creative and innovative individuals interested in working on a team that is focused on safe, environmentally responsible, and profitable operations of the oil storage and Refining facility. Interested persons must be committed to providing exceptional customer service with a focus on improving productivity and processes, in a cost-efficient manner.
The Commercial Accounting Manager is responsible for the financial operations of the refining and terminal businesses, which includes oil and gas cost accounting, reporting and forecasting. Responsible for managing all accounting functions associated with Cost Accounting, Margins and Yields, Accounts Receivable and Materials Inventory.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, required; CPA and/or Master's degree, preferred
* 10 years of Accounting experience, preferably in the oil and gas and/or manufacturing industry, required
* Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience, preferred
* Strong working knowledge of GAAP, required
* Knowledge of SAP software, preferred
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Ability to direct and supervise team members with varying experience levels
* Strong written and verbal communications
* Ability to work in a time-sensitive and fast-paced environment
* Maintains and demonstrates a positive attitude and professional demeanor
* Valid driver's license & Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) required
This position offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background checks and applicants must pass required pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and job-related medical testing.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33763