Our client is seeking creative and innovative individuals interested in working on a team that is focused on safe, environmentally responsible, and profitable operations of the oil storage and Refining facility. Interested persons must be committed to providing exceptional customer service with a focus on improving productivity and processes, in a cost-efficient manner.
Perform accounting functions including daily routine transactions, journal entry preparations, documentation filing and month end analysis.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, required
* Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in accounting, reporting and accounting systems required, experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
* Knowledge of SAP software
* Knowledge of GAAP
* Strong written and verbal communications
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables/lookup function) required; Intermediate proficiency in MS Word
* High attention towards detail, strong analytical and accounting analysis skills.
* Ability to apply basic accounting principles and developing understanding of industry specific concepts.
* Basic knowledge of accounting systems.
* Sound reasoning, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving ability.
* Committment to continuous improvement and development of individual knowledge and skills.
* Demonstrated personal engagement, ownership, and accountability.
* Organized and actively manages priorities, time, and distractions.
* Ability to work in an independent or collaborative environment.
* Maintains and demonstrates a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
* Valid driver's license & Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) required
This position offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background checks and applicants must pass required pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and job-related medical testing.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33762