Our client is seeking creative and innovative individuals interested in working on a team that is focused on safe, environmentally responsible, and profitable operations of the oil storage and Refining facility. Interested persons must be committed to providing exceptional customer service with a focus on improving productivity and processes, in a cost efficient manner.
This position is responsible for the full cycle accounts payable processes for the business. These responsibilities include: overseeing the day-to-day entry of invoices for payment, ensuring the timely set up of payments; overseeing the P-card system, ensuring continuous improvement in business processes related to Accounts Payable and regular and active participation in special projects which impact payables.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, required
* 5 years of Accounts Payable or general accounting experience in an ERP system with a minimum of 2 years of related supervisory experience, required
* Knowledge of accounting principles is required, including standard accounting tasks, general ledger coding account reconciliation & complex organizational structures
* Experience setting up various payment forms including checks, ACH, and wires
* Ability to effectively communicate and present complex technical issues across multiple units
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Word
* Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with internal and external customers, vendors and contractors
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy while working to tight deadlines
* Results driven with strong planning and organization skills
* Must be team focused, display positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Ability to adjust to meet business demands
* Experience maintaining internal controls and adhering to SOX 404 requirements
* Maintains and demonstrates a positive attitude and professional demeanor
* Valid driver's license & Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC), required
This position offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background checks and applicants must pass required pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and job-related medical testing.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33761