Petroplan are currently looking for a Head of IT to join their client in Morocco for a Permanent position.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
End-user support experience:
- At least 10 years' experience working in an end-user support / IT operations environment
- Solid base knowledge of support processes and ITIL
- Experience with call-logging systems and knowledge management tools
- Good customer-facing, interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills
- A more senior candidate will have specialized knowledge of our support processes and be certified in one of the technology areas and be able to demonstrate advanced problem solving skills within the technology areas.
- Business & application knowledge:
- Understanding of business operations and business processes knowledge of the overall IT application landscape and underlying IT infrastructure and be the technical lead in the following areas:
- Hardware - HP/Lenovo Servers, HP Storage Autoloader, Various Cisco Networking equipment
- HP/Lenovo Desktops and Laptops
- Operating Systems - VMWARE, Windows Server, SLES Linux, Ms SQL Database
- Security - Veeam, A/V-EDR products, WSUS, Firewall, Message Lab and IRM Security Compliance
- Telecommunications - LAN/WAN, Wireless, Cisco Switches and Routers, Audiocodes, Fortinet UTM.
- Applications - MS-Office Suite 2016, MsExchange, Sharepoint,
- SAP Experience and/or specific knowledge in one or more non-ERP business applications
- Knowledge in class-of-business application integration and middleware knowledge in application security and data architecture
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36234