PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Provide day to day operational support and leadership to all Logistics Base activities and personnel including Integrated Logistics Services Provider, Camp Maintenance and Catering Contractor, Waste Management Contractor, Construction Contractor and Security personnel, assuring that all Well Delivery activities are conducted safely and responsibly and in accordance with the SHE Excellence Approach.
- Creates safe working conditions by implementation and compliance with Life Saving Rules & SHE Management plan
- Continually reviews Camp and Supply base facilities and ensures preventative maintenance, repair and general upkeep is carried out
- Manage the land transportation function, ensuring In Vehicle Management Systems is installed and fully functional within all vehicles
- Ensures IVMS tracking and reporting is recorded and reviewed to ensure adherence to Safe Driving Rules
- Develops and implements project specific material management plans, procedures and work process documents
- Ensures Job Safety Analysis or Risk Assessment procedures for all routine and non-routine operations are complete and approved
- Continually assesses and monitors the Logistics Base bedding, catering and utility requirements to ensure forecasted POB demands can be achieved and make recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Regularly audits the ILSP land transport, plant, equipment and mechanical handling maintenance & inspection program
- Regularly audits and inspects the camp and catering facilities, together with the responsible Contractor to ensure health and hygiene standards are being maintained
- Provides regular status reporting to the Field Operations Manager and internal peers
- Together with the SHE Base Supervisor, ensures and Contractor emergency drills are carried out on a reoccurring basis and all [personnel are fully prepared to react in case of emergency situations
- Responsible for staffing, supervision, scheduling, productivity, communication, setting daily work objectives as directed by the Field Superintendent
- 20 years logistics and materials management experience within an Oil and Gas environment,
- 15 years exposure to Supply Base Management operations
- 10-15 years exposure to remote geographical operations;
- Experience and demonstrated competency of Supply Base management, procedures and processes
- Camp and facilities management experience is required
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.