Our client is one of the most rapidly growing management consultancies in the Nordics, who is actively seeking an Engagement Manager to work in its offices in Oslo. With over 250 employees across Scandinavia in just over 10 years and attracting talent from some of the top-tier consulting and industry players, this company still wants to grow further, with the Oslo office planning to double in the next 3-5 years.
Due to this growth, there is the need to attract talented Engagement Managers who are willing to lead Senior Consultants and direct business development activities across industries and growth areas that maximize yours and teams potential.
You will be someone who currently or has worked for a top tier management consulting business, or worked both in the industry and consulting, who misses the pace of engaging with challenging tasks on a day to day basis with a highly intellectual, driven group of people.
If this is you, please apply with an updated CV and motivation letter as to why you are considering a move; Denis Agyeman - Principal Consultant will be in touch for a call should your profile demonstrate the following attributes:
* Top-tier management consulting experience (minimum 4 years) OR Strategy, Analyst experience within a leading company/bank with a minimum of 3 years consulting experience (overall 5 years working experience).
* Entrepreneurial mind-set.
* Top-level educational background, from leading global institution (Masters Degree preferred).* Evidence of being a top achiever in school/career/sport.
* Driven, ambitious and project focused.
* Scandinavian speaker (would be preferable).
* Open to all types of industry backgrounds (Energy, Financial Services, Telco, FMCG etc.)
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence, for more details on Petroplan feel free to consult our landing page.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH27618