To provide professional support in administrative and office support activities, handling external or internal communication and management systems.
* Providing general administrative support with HR & Admin Department
* Answer office telephone and be the first point of contact for business, including welcoming visitors and providing hospitality
* Managing stock control of stationery and general office supplies
* Providing general office administrative support; including photocopying, scanning, forwarding correspondence and filing as required
* Assisting in Public Relations and marketing activities
* Coordinating with agent for any visa application, cancellation and renewals
* To provide assistance for business travels & support in the application of business visas, dependent visas, for inbound and outbound travel
* To organize smooth on-boarding process for all Malaysia & Southeast Asia employees like requesting email accounts, providing computer, mobile phones & other stationeries and maintaining personnel file
* Application, deletion & renewal of medical insurance
* To assist in internal meeting / trainings
* Maintaining record of leaves and attendance for all Malaysia & Southeast Asia employees
* Undertake other duties from time to time as required by Country Manager and HR Director
* Petty cash management and recording
* Checking of LPO for correctness and adherence to company policies and forwarding for final approval
* Verifies and prepares the expense report.
* Familiarity with the use of office equipment
* Implementing Admin systems and databases
* Excellent verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Good interpersonal skills
* Computer literate, with keyboard skills and experience of word-processing, (Microsoft Word) combined with ability to acquire other skills as necessary (e.g. databases and spreadsheets).
* Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of a team.
* Smart and business-like appearance.
* Ability to work to a high standard (and while under pressure)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36466