Oil & Gas Recruiter - London
Location: Waterloo, London, UK
Salary: On offer is an attractive base salary Commission scheme
Petroplan, UK has a great opportunity for an Oil & Gas Recruiter with 2 - 4 years "360 recruitment" experience. Preference for Project services background (estimators, cost controllers, project engineers etc.) or Contracts / Supply chain background (contract managers, logistics managers, PSCM etc.)
Please be aware that for the position of Oil & Gas Recruiter - London:
- Applicants must currently be living in London / surrounds
- Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship!
Oil & Gas Recruiter - London Job Description
- Building strong relationships with specific clients to ensure Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise.
- Business Development - researching and approaching new prospect companies, approaching and developing professional relationships with them and converting them to sustainable clients
- Building strong relationships with candidates to ensure Petroplan is their preferred specialist recruitment partner in helping them achieve their career objectives and realise their potential. This will include achieving weekly targets in terms of candidate calls, and liaising and supporting researchers in their challenge to build a quality candidate database
- Generating gross profit through placements in accordance with targets agreed with your line manager, ensuring you run a profitable and efficient desk
- Sourcing candidates and liaising with other RC colleagues to ensure that you put forward the best candidates for the relevant role
Oil & Gas Recruiter - London Job Requirements:
Essential - if you do not fulfil these requirements, you will not be considered for the position:
- Have 1-3 years "360 recruitment" Oil & Gas / related experience within external recruitment (agency)
- Proven track record in billing and business development
- Be able to demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, preferably with passive candidates
- Be resilient, determined, proactive and keen to challenge
- Project services background (estimators, cost controllers, project engineers etc.) or Contracts / Supply chain background (contract managers, logistics managers, PSCM etc.) recruitment experience
Benefits for the Oil & Gas Recruiter - London role
- International opportunities
- Investment in you and your career
- Early finishes
- Regular casual dress
- Working from home opportunities
- Your suggestions are actually considered
Please contact Lindsay Sher on 44 (0) 1483 881 642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Before you submit your CV we ask that you have spent time getting to know what is involved in the role and have conducted research to give you sufficient understanding of Petroplan and what we do.
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH25