An experienced IM lead will be responsible for:
- Manage and develop a team of IM resources to provide quality document control, as-built drawing processing and information (data) management services for our projects;
- Work with our engineering contractors, their vendors and subcontractors to ensure documents and data will move in time and without quality issues;
- Integrate drawing management (from reservation/red-blue updates/as-built incorporation) into the IM organization and workstreams;
- Set up IM standards for data handover so that flawless integration is ensured;
- Manage end-to-end document and data delivery for all projects up to project completion and handover
- Optimize the use of our current tools and systems - propose changes or expansion if and where required
- Establish a set of procedures and ways of working that makes use of your experience to drive, deliver and leave behind a high performing, quality IM team.
- >10 years experience in project engineering, project management or project information management.
- Significant experience in IM including document control and data/drawing management.
- Having worked with engineering contractors and vendors to manage interfaces.
- Ability to get the job done - patient and able to work with different cultures.
- Experienced as team lead, able to manage various priorities and keep stakeholders up to date.
- Due to the travel and visa restriction we are looking for Omani nationals.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37250