* Plant Manager
* 1 Expat Position, General Day, Back to Back, 4/4 weeks ON/OFF cycle
* Plant Manager is a safety critical role. He is a single point accountable for the success of the facilities as per contract deliverables. He effectively leads and develops the site operations team (which consists of QHSE, Operations, Maintenance, and Field Logistics) to meet or exceed a broad range of critical targets which as a whole define success for Facilities. Compliance to QHSE, Finance, Production, Availability, Production specification as well as customer satisfaction are few key deliverables that this role must complete. This is a Site Team Leader position and the job holder will manage, direct, coordinate, motivate and develop the direct and indirect reporting staff to achieve predetermined Quality, Production, Cost targets and comply with QHSE standards.
* The job holder is reporting to Operation Manager for his function and administration.
* HSE adviser, Field Operations Lead, Mechanical Lead, E&I Lead and Field Logistic Leads report to the job holder.
* The job holder is focal point for communication with Clients after consent of his line manager. The delegation of this responsibility can only be in writing to his direct reportees.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30826