Petroplan is seeking to hire Construction Supervisor- FOC & Telecom for on of its clients
* Single point of the technical contact for the projects during the FOC & telecom
* Interface with the EPC contractor daily on FOC & Telecom construction progress and
* To report to project team progress on FC & Telecom construction activities promptly,
highlighting issues which could impact on quality, cost, project delivery schedule, and
HSE risks matters
* Maintain communication with team and management to ensure that work will be
completed on schedule and in compliance with established practices
* Ensure the FOC & Telecom projects are executed in line with Company and
Internatonal telecom engineering standards and best practices
* Coordinate with PC to ensure the timely mobilization of resources as per mobilization
* Responsible for the completion of all necessary telecom construction-related reporting
Degree / Diploma in relevant field
15 years of experience in Construction of FOC & Telecom Projects in Oil & Gas Industry
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.