The Material Inspector is required for the provision of the following services, including but not limited to the following:
- Verify that the supply of materials is in compliance with the material approval submission (MAS), Project Specifications (visual and dimensional control) and Contractor Purchase Order.
- Check that material and equipment are correctly received, stored, preserved and handled.
- Check that materials are correctly identified and traceable.
- Carry out the visual checks on the materials delivered to the operating site, verifying the integrity of the supply and the correct marking of the items
- Orderly collect and manage/check documents certifying test, controls and inspection documents, ensuring that all material and testing related records are properly retrievable within the final As- Built dossier
- Issue the relevant Inspection Material Reports and Non-Conformity Reports
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems
- Ability to plan, execute and report on inspections and testing according to Quality Control Plan.
- Ability to document Inspection activities through regular reports and to update a Quality Database with the relevant information.
- Preferred international experience within the energy industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Competent in maintaining and updating project reports accordingly
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office software
- A formal college degree (e.g. Mechanical / Civils / Electrical).
- followed by minimum five (5) years Construction and/or Security installation field experience
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills;
- Broad knowledge of technologies relevant to Oil & Gas Telecom related;
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high stress environment with tight deadlines;
- Ability to resolve conflicts and differences of opinion;
- Good communication skills (fluent English & Arabic); Familiarity with physical security systems (CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Detection Systems).
- Middle East experience preferred.
- Location - Oman (field based)
- Duration - 12 months
- Rotation - 28/28
- Flights - provided
- Accommodation, transport, food - provided by Client in the camp
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35800