The experience required:
1. Graduate with BSc in engineering science from reputed institute. An advanced degree or qualification in construction management is highly desirable.
2. Minimum 15 years of experience in oil and gas industry with at least 10 years in construction engineering & management including brownfield & marine projects.
3. Certified construction manager as per recognised international bodies like APM, PMI or equivalent.
4. Awareness of Shell DEP on Construction Management, Marine & Diving Standards.
5. Experience as a Construction Lead is a must for coastal marine or marine and civil projects. Experience in building temporary construction facilities is preferred.
6. Experience as Contract Representative in delivering offshore projects involving marine barges, vessels, installation vessels is a must.
7. Experience in turnaround management and permit to work management is a must.
8. Experience in managing EPC contractors of > 15 mm USD including mobilisation is a must.
9. Experience in delivering project assurance activities like Maintainability, Operability & Constructability Reviews, SIMOPS, HAZID, Permitting Plan, Turnaround Assurance Review.
If you meet these requirements and would like to discuss the role further please email your CV and contact details
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37535