Department: Materials and Integrity
Reports to: Static Integrity Lead Engineer
Our client is looking for an integrity engineer to support a team of engineers, providing expert discipline advice to support operations and safeguard technical integrity.
- Asset operations and operations support teams
- Asset engineering teams
- Central Project Delivery (CPD) organisation
- Shell regional and global integrity focal points and discipline networks
- University graduate in an engineering discipline, preferably mechanical, with minimum 10 years with oil and gas design, construction and project engineering work experience.
- Significant experience in the physical inspection of static equipment with recognised international certification in inspection
- Experienced RBI facilitator
- Improve inspection approaches, and better understanding of static and pipelines integrity to become more dependent on the equipment condition through RBI approach to optimize maintenance and inspection plan for static equipment and pipelines
- Carry out corrosion related investigations of equipment failures and selection of the required repairs and quality control tests to restore equipment integrity.
- Initiate pre-screening RBI exercise and final implementation to reduce and optimize turnaround, maintenance and inspection plan.
- Facilitating Risk Based Inspection Workshops and providing the Material & Corrosion input to the development of corrosion control and inspection strategies and methodologies in line with asset maintenance reference plans
- Provide Support to Asset team Oxo6 groups team to assess accordingly integrity of equipment and facilities
- Responsible for preparing the inspection programmes and executing them against budget and plan.
- As contract site representative for the risk Based inspection contract, ensure quality deliverables, data gathered is accurate, assumptions are logical and documented.
- Appropriate personnel is utilized to provide data and assumptions, appropriate quality and validity checks are employed in order to fulfil RBI implementation for facilities
- Provide technical support to Plan and manage improvements in inspection Data management
- Support integrity engineers and plant inspectors (when, where & how to inspect) and interpretation of inspection findings to guarantee fit for service condition of the equipment
- Manage multiple interfaces on several concurrent tasks.
- Maintain good working relationship with the customers (business partners).
- Having to make decisions based on poor and sometimes absent equipment and inspection data
- Assure Technical Integrity & Assess Equip. skill
- Mechanical engineering
- Analyse equipment failures skill
- Monitors, coaches and develops skill
- Delivers results through others skill
- Displays interpersonal effectiveness skill
- Communicates & persuades skill
- Demonstrates self-mastery skill
- Carry out contract reviews & audits skill
- Compile Maint & Integ. Activity Program knowledge
- Champions customer & stakeholder focus knowledge
- Specify protective coating systems knowledge
- Manage contract variations knowledge
- Manage contractor performance and quality assurance knowledge
If you are an integrity engineer looking for a new challenge in the Oil and Gas industry in Oman, please don't hesitate to apply now.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33347