Petroplan is seeking to hire Electrical Technician for one of its clients
* Installs, alters, maintains and repairs electrical wiring systems and equipment's (Both high and medium voltage), air distributions systems, pumps, transformers, motors, and lights.
* Documents information on preventive maintenance file on electrical equipment and machinery and monitor a preventive maintenance program.
* Draws circuits on a one-line diagram for motor controls.
* Design functional electric circuitry for electrical systems.
* Locate and adjust defects in electrical systems and equipment.
* Adheres/Comply to all safety guidelines.
* Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field with minimum 3-5 years experiences in related filed.
* Ability to:
- Read electrical schematics, electrical prints, wiring diagrams, and nameplates,
- Use ladders, scaffolding, and/or a scissor lift while performing job duties,
- Work with power tools, small, motorized equipment, and vehicles,
* Knowledge of single phase and three phase AC circuits,
* Strong understanding of local codes and ordinances,
* Able to work alone or in groups,
* Team player and highly self-motivated individual,
* Experienced in implementing safety procedures in the workplace,
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.