Petroplan is seeking to hire As-Built Coordinator for one of its clients
- Verification of red mark ups drawings, field verification and walk downs, coordination with construction and functional checkout contractors, and CAD drafting of red mark ups updates onto master drawings
- Coordination With Each Discipline Engineer and Client for As-Built Drawings Submission and Comments Incorporation
- Participation In As-Built Coordination Meeting with The Client on A Weekly / Monthly Basis
- Should Know About Auto CAD For Updating Any Changes in Native Cad File If Required
- Responsible For Preparation of Field Change Control Procedure and As Built / Mark Up Procedure
- Responsible For As-Built Red Markup on The Latest Issue of IFC / AFC / As-Built Drawing
- Managing Field Changes / Technical Queries and Incorporation in All Related Drawings
- Responsible For Electronic Submission of Native Files of Software as Per Contract
- Preparation Of Comprehensive Action Plan for the Submission of As-Built Red Mark-Ups
- Verify Physical Tags for Completeness Against Tag Lists and Drawings
- Review As-Built Drawing Control Register (DCR) Continuously for As-Built Status and Submits Weekly Reports to The Client on As-Built Status
- Conduct An Audit to Assure the Quality of The Final As-Built Project Deliverables Adhering to Client Requirements
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Must have held a similar role within a PMC or client organization
- Minimum 13 years of experience in project support or document support and data / document coordination. Strong links to Translation, Document concepts
- Familiarity with the Project execution systems. Sound knowledge of systems in general
- Ability to understand the details / concepts in Data System processes from various groups
- Ability to be part of a team, work on own initiative and be concise when using the various software tools available to transmit the requisite information. Capable of understanding and imparting verbally the technicalities of the project
- Very competent communicator, ability to develop excellent relationships with team members, management and Clients. Written and spoken English language competency. Engineering systems, e.g. AutoCAD, Microstat. MS Office Products - especially Word and Excel
- Experience in Document type, Details, As-Builts, Translation, Engineering Applications
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.