Plant Operating Supervisor - Oman
Education Required: BE-Chemical or Equivalent
Experience Required: 10-15 years
Rotation: 12/2 (Weeks)
Benefits: Accommodation / Food / Flights / Medical
Contract Length: Initial 6/12 months
* Min. 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas Sector
* Min. 7 years of Experience on same position
* Min. 5 years of Experience on Gas Sweetening & Mercury Removal Unit in Middle east or abroad.
* Working experience on Incinerator, Hot Oil, Tanks, Larger Pumps, Amine & other chemical Handling
* Nitrogen & Helium Leak Testing
* Clear understanding of Completion Management System
* Able to develop Process Safety documents / Procedure
* Able to develop project related documents.
* Min. 2 years of experience of commissioning / start-up
* Hands on experience on Honeywell DCS
* Well Experience in Project Handover Process
* Clear understanding of Punch List Management System
* Clear understanding of Burner Management System and Incineration
* Good Understanding of E&I, Mech and construction work.
* Strong in HSE System Understanding i.e. PTW, Incident Reporting, Risk Assessments,
Only open to candidates currently in Oman due to current travel restrictions.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37387