Manage the Camp Facilities Maintenance and Catering Contractor in support of 1000 staff and contractors.
* Responsible for transition of Camp occupants to new Camp
* Room reservation and reporting system
* Room cleaning, maintenance and repair schedule and status of completion
* Asset Register of Client property in the camp
o AC & Water heating units
o General equipment
* Management Systems
* Provide Camp Services and Catering advice and expertise to Client.
* Interface with Projects to monitor Shahd build progress
* Produce draft people and asset transition plans for review and approval
* Prepare snagging lists and interface with those solving the actions
* Be the Point of Contact (POC) for all related camp move actions
* Identify areas which could be improved or identified as incorrect to plan
* Prepare a transition plan and provide daily and weekly progress reports actual vs plan
* Provide the interface for the installation and commissioning of Kitchen and Camp Services equipment suppliers
* Plan and execute Catering & Services manning levels - build up at Shahd and reduction at Saiwan
* Establish a detailed log of events and timelines in case of review
* Ensure all related work is carried out safely to prevent accident or injury to all personnel
* Participate in Project & Logistics progress meetings as requested
* Establish camp recreational requirements by comparing existing Saiwan items and new items required (furniture & seating)
* Prepare the required daily activity plans and submit the daily inspection reports to Logistics Department.
* Conduct a review of assets located B & F and provide a recommendation of improvement to include refurbishment or
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34150