Mechanical Engineer (Maintenance)
- Finalized the scope of activity required to return the equipment back into service.
- Develop time estimates of planned maintenance work
- Packages the work with the tasks, disciplines, materials, duration, tools, estimated resources, (Bag & Tag) and services to effectively complete the work. All date to be updated in the system
- Raise the required permit to work and communicate with the PTW coordinator & operation team to clarify any permits related issues with operation
- Always check the standard task list when new notifications are raised.
- Establish and manage a standard work pack for all work to repair repeatable failure scenarios.
- Continually improving planning, material ordering, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency
- Should perform ready for execution checks and check material availability and update status when all materials are available and correct.
- Discuss potential improved scopes with the maintenance and operations teams to improve the quality of the work pack.
- Assist the planning engineers & schedulers in drafting the schedule of the major jobs
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33676