- Duration : Minimum 6 months assurance, extension maybe possible up to 1 year.
- Location : Client Project (Costal base role)
- Experience : Detailed Design, FEED experience (No Construction , Commissioning),
- Industry : Oil and Gas Upstream Project experience (Not Power)
- Qualification : Engineering Degree
Job description :
- Shall be a Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
- Shall have minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in oil and gas projects. Shall have experience FEED, Details design and procurement support activities.
- Shall be capable of handling vendor documents and coordination of TPI.
- Trained Lead QMS auditor.
- Shall have Welding Inspection Qualification (CSWIP 3.1 or AWS- CWI) or equivalent
- Shall have at least ASNT -TC-1A level II in RT, UT, MT and PT
- Shall have technical knowledge of inspection and exposed to multi discipline works of oil and gas construction field.
- Shall be familiar with relevant codes used in oil and gas industries.
- Preferably be familiar with practices such as Flawless Project Delivery (FPD) and Technical Integrity Verification (TIV).
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35918