Talent Acquisition Specialist
Definition of Needs (planning Stage):
- Together with the stakeholder & HC, identify the vacancies that the company needs to cover, the functions that derive from said positions and the profile that the candidates could meet.
- Gain a deep understanding of the staffing needs and be able to describe the unique challenges at hand to potential candidates.
- Maintain and update knowledge of best practices related to talent attraction and acquisition; apply this knowledge to improve existing policies, procedures and practices, ensure that the applicant tracking system is being utilized to its fullest capabilities and coach Hiring Managers and HR colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of robust strategies to attract, source and screen a high-quality pool of diverse candidates, leveraging expertise from the wider team.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
Filtering of resumes & Verification Data:
- Create, implement, and manage SLA's and new hiring practices with hiring teams while still hitting quarterly goals.
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close searches to achieve all SLAs including time to fill and "exceeds expectations" rankings in both candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates through pro-active sourcing and on-going relationship management.
- Optimize the use of a variety of sources, including conventional media, internet technologies, social media, resume mining, referrals and other direct sourcing techniques to develop and maintain a database of qualified and diverse external and internal candidates.
- Leads on the Recruitment & Selection process for graduate recruitment. This includes leading on employer branding initiatives with key educational institutions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all day to day recruiting related activities and needs.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events (nationally or internationally).
Interview, Election and Induction:
- Determining selection criteria,
- Sourcing potential candidates through internal and external channels.
- Filtering of curriculums, a fundamental step to avoid wasting time contacting those who are not qualified for the position.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Filter the data and make a preselection of candidates with references to third parties (if required).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Conduct interview process with business unit and stakeholders including behavioural questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Prepare final document for Business Unit & Talent Acquisition Manager approval of selected candidate for the job.
- Coordinate pre-onboarding and onboarding processes for new employees.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external bodies such as The Ministry of Higher Education, Universities and the HR Sub-Committee; along with internal employees.
- Provide advice and inputs in areas of Business Planning, HR Policies & Processes, Learning & Development, and Compensation & Benefits.
- Lead or collaborate on talent acquisition projects.
- Develop and manage talent acquisition initiatives and programs, quality candidate experiences and employment brand.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and latest market intelligence to inform successful recruitment strategies.
- Support Diversity and Inclusion plans by implementing appropriate strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool.
Experience & Qualifications
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field CIPD Cert is desirable; MBA is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years' total experience in full lifecycle recruitment, selection, and negotiation techniques in Oil & Gas Sector. Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in similar role, industry and high-volume recruiting experience.
- Proven track record of driving talent acquisition using effective strategy.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Experience utilizing social media for recruiting purposes.
- Ability to develop long-term recruitment strategies while executing on short-term priorities and/or accomplish critical milestones.
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility to manage and prioritize multiple searches.
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) to interact and interface with internal clients and external candidates.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office Suite, SAP, Taleo, Success Factors.
- Good interpersonal skills to build up strong working relationships.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33984