Green Ammonia Process Engineer - Muscat, Oman
Petroplan are recruiting for a Process Engineer with experience in Green Ammonia to join a leading EPC company based in Muscat, Oman.
The Ammonia Process Engineer will be responsible for providing expert, technical, commercial, and strategic support on engineering of ammonia production systems and associated infrastructure. The role spans all project stages including pre-feasibility, concept, FEED and detailed engineering for both minor and major projects.
* 12 month contract (Renewables)
* Start Date: ASAP
* Hourly rate: 10 - 12 OMR
* 42.5 hours, 5 days per week
Role and Responsibilities
* Development of feasibility, pre/FEED, FEED and delivery of green ammonia production systems.
* Design/specification of ammonia production systems, including hydrogen and nitrogen generation, heat integration and ammonia transport and storage.
* Selecting and managing technology licensors and vendors for ammonia production systems and incorporating their input into engineering design.
* Contribute to business development activities, providing technical presentations to clients, and assist in securing new opportunities
* Experience in ammonia production engineering, ideally with a background in consulting organization, with focus on conceptual, FEED, PMC and EPCM scopes.
* Bachelor or master's degree in chemical engineering or equivalent, and a demonstratable green ammonia experience in a lead capacity.
* Experience in energy transitions, including green and blue hydrogen generation systems would be highly desirable.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.