- Manage the full sourcing process from strategy development through prequalification, tendering up to award of contracts taking into account ICV requirements including timely involvement of approval boards and stakeholders' views and suggestions through required presentations with the aim of having a complete, clear and unambiguous tender document that will form the base for the final contract document.
- Advice and support the end users in order to ensure that all parties share a common goal and understanding and CP latest standard documents are used and Procedures and Guidelines are strictly abided to in the whole sourcing process and post-award contract management with the aim of running the operations ethically and efficiently.
- With assistance of C&P appointed facilitator, develop and execute pre and post award contract management plans and workshops with client customers and contractors to ensure that the post award contract phase is managed effectively and within the agreed parameters up to closing of the contract.
- Support the development of technical evaluation model and develop commercial evaluation models to make sure that the evaluation models are complete, accurate and evaluations are carried out in accordance with agreed process and drive CP procedures to engage approval boards and award to the right bidder.
- Liaise and challenge the line and other concerned stakeholders to manage and execute contract changes, variations and claims in order to avoid progress interruptions, extensions of time, failure to meet contract obligations and avoid unnecessary cost overruns.
- Set-up and maintain all contracts, variations and related documents in Omnicom and upload contracts and variations in SAP in order to record all live contracts including completed and closed contracts for future references and audits.
- Identify areas of improvement in contracts management and participate in regular meetings with customers and contractors' related workshops in order to keep track of all the processes, acquire hands-on experience and improve technical know-how to be able to manage future complex tenders and projects.
- Support and coach Contract Analyst, other C&P staff and all relevant stakeholders in order to help towards development of in-house talent to enable to meet current and future challenges.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29149