- Review the Project Procedures relevant to Contract development and administration function (e.g. Tender clarification, Variation Order etc. procedures). Follow up with Contractor until procedures are compliant with Project Requirements and are approved for use on the Project.
- Obtain prior financial approvals for all commitments as required under the approved Financial Delegation of Authority.
- Highlight any matters that will adversely affect the cost and schedule of the Project programme.
- Liaise closely with the Company management at all stages on all aspects of procedures and activities to ensure that Company obligations and requirements are satisfactorily met on a continuing basis.
- Prepare the Contract plan/bidders list for each Contract. In the case of major Contracts, complete a bidder's pre-qualification (screening) analysis with a recommendation to support the bidders list.
- Prepare Tender enquiry packages, comprising of relevant documents, including Conditions of Contract, Pricing Document, Bill of Quantities, Schedule of Rates, Scope of Work and enclosures, including Specifications and Drawings, etc.
- Issue Enquiry Packages to the bidders for each Contract.
- Arrange and lead pre-bid meetings with bidders for each Contract, ensuring that the relevant departments are represented to answer specific questions. Compile and distribute minutes of meetings to those concerned.
- Provide contract interpretation where necessary.
- Review all Contract Trend Notices (CTN) raised by FEED, EPC and other Contractors and provides contractual interpretation on admissibility. Coordinate with Legal Advisor(s) where necessary to formulate final position. Prepare necessary correspondence to defend Company's Position.
- Analyze Variation Order Requests (VOR) to ensure pricing is done in accordance with Contract.
- Prepare necessary submissions to obtain approvals on CTNs and VORs according to the Company Financial Delegation of Authority for the Project.
- Prepare Variation Orders and follow up until all necessary signatures are secured.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent Analytical and Negotiations Skills
- Effective interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and highly articulate written and spoken
- Omani permanent resident only
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent IT / Microsoft Office skills.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29681