Company: leading independent telecommunications infrastructure company
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be an integral part of the Executive team with
- Responsibility for driving Financial and Operational performance.
- The Finance Director will be responsible for overseeing the Finance Team while working
- Closely with the Group's Finance Department to embed the company values of Integrity, Partnership and Excellence.
Strategic & Operational Delivery:
- Act as the company's main Financial advisor on all issues relating to Finance function and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position
- Ensure optimum productivity from the finance function by driving accountability through quantitative targets setting and tracking, and effective people management.
- Promote and drive the Operating Company's culture on governance, values, ethics and sustainability at all times.
- Monitor the company's financial performance and ensure full transparency over company Oman financial performance
- Design, maintain and adapt as needed the HTO's governance policies, procedures, controls and processes, to ensure that HTO has a world class control environment, championed and promoted by the finance function at all times.
- Provide key input to the development of HTO's strategy as a senior member of the executive team, and effectively cascades to all levels of the organization.
- Develop and manage effective forecasting, budgeting, accounting and reporting processes to support the business in the execution of its strategic plans.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard the financial assets and cash flow of HTO and oversee the activities of independent auditors ensuring full regulatory compliance.
- Ensure timely payment of statutory taxes as per Oman Tax regulations People Development
- Oversee the development and performance of direct reports against key performance
Indicators Cascade the Sustainability Key Performance Indicators of the Finance function to drive the departmental performance
- Drive Ethics Management and champion Corporate Governance within both internal and external stakeholders.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU WILL BE/WILL HAVE:
- A Degree in Finance or relevant similar fields.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in finance with at least 5 years in a Senior Leadership position.
- Experience of leading a Finance function and supervising others is essential,
- Experience working in a Company with similar reporting and leg obligations/disclosures to the company in Oman.
- Experience of working in Oman is preferred
- Experience in all aspects of financial accounting and knowledge of international accounting standards.
- Internationally recognized financial or accounting related professional qualification such as: ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA, CPA
- Resilient Finance Leader with the ability to lead by example & cascade HT Oman vision
- Strong analytical thinker & attentive to detail with the ability to proactively analyse the business performance, identify the risks and provide guidance to the Management & Group Finance Team.
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and develop solutions to drive sustainable revenue and margin growth
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
PLEASE NOTE: Only Omani Nationals can be consider for the role due to carrent trawel restrictions
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.