Our client is looking to employ an Operations Manager to work within their Non-Operated Business team in London. If a candidate has specific experience working on African Projects or JV projects this could be beneficial but not essential. Some details of the role below.
- Leading the strategic operational effort in the examination of growth or acquisition opportunities, determining value and developing transition plans
- Providing operational input into development projects during FEED and detailed design, ensuring that Company Standards are being followed and Company operational readiness needs and operational strategy are being considered
- Oversight of relevant exploration, development drilling, well servicing and logistics operations
- Ensuring operations are performed in line with the Company Standards or align to Company standards in non-operated assets and applicable Laws and Regulations
- Serving as Company point of accountability for all relevant Operations contracts
- Representing Company in JV and Government interfaces
You will be an experienced Operations Manager having managed various international assets in the Upstream Offshore & Onshore environment and able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in production operations, wells, subsea, EHSAP and Process Safety Management
- Strong knowledge mergers and acquisition activity including due diligence methods and economic modelling processes
- Safety Case status, Case to operate processes, Safety Critical Element Management
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with diverse business drivers and variables;
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills to work with joint venture partners, government officials, project teams and contractors;
- Highly effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skills; proven track record working collaboratively and being able to build consensus but also able to challenge effectively and constructively.
- Proven track record of leading and driving the development of entry-level and mid-career talent
- Strong and proven business acumen in commercial, contracts and financial
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36337