- Issue invoices and process payments for OTC trades in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist and support manager and other team members on work activities as and when required.
- Review and confirm contracts with counterparties in a timely manner.
- Responsible for adhering to the timing requirements in the Operation Procedures.
- Conduct monthly P&L reconciliation with internal systems and Brokers' statement for Futures trades and with counterparties for OTC trades accurately and in a timely manner.
- Validate and check new OTC and Futures trades in the system promptly and accurately.
- Send deal confirmations to counterparties for OTC trades in an efficient and timely manner.
- Update counterparty contacts regularly in an efficient and timely manner.
- Proactively build strong relationships with internal companies and external counterparties.
- Input daily OTC and Futures data in the trading capture systems promptly and accurately.
- Excellent IT skills - the successful candidate must be IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially excel.
- Excellent numeracy skills - must be confident working with numbers.
- Team player - the role will work with others to get their tasks done.
- Excellent attention to detail - must be used to accurate and detailed working.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop effective business relationships - must be able to interact with colleagues in London and also overseas offices.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36544