Our client is looking for a Project Manager Office Analyst in Calgary, AB.
This is an 8 month contract.
The role will provide the interface between the Project and the Delivery Teams. This will involve communications and coordination of the program activities across the teams and ensuring any scheduling conflicts are identified and communicated.
Looking for someone with 4-7 years of relevant experience.
- Facilitate reviews of the integrated plan and manage change within the plan
- Provide management reports on progress against plan, per team and overall program
- Work with team leads to ensure plans are kept current within the timelines defined
- Liaise with Program Teams and communicate scheduling opportunities and constraints
- Use of the program plan to identify and manage the forward resource plan
- Collate, manage updates and critique the program risk & issues
- Assist in the collation of content for team meetings and Steering Board reviews in addition to releasing the supporting agreements & actions arising from each
- Assist in the syndication of information within the team & all relevant group-wide stakeholders
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of milestone and delivery status to the Program Lead and other key stakeholders as required
- Utilize appropriate tools and expertise to support processes and program delivery
- Work with the PMO manager to ensure the smooth delivery of the program
- Assist with creation of program/project plans
- Assist with identification of products, activities, milestones, dependencies
- Assist with identification and scheduling of resources - Assist in identification of planning risks
- Ensure project/program reporting cycles are adhered to
- Assist with tracking delivery against plan
- Produce periodic assessment of process maturity, cost and efficiency
- Ensure PMs know where portfolio, program and project documentation is stored - Ensure project documentation storage
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36973