The Team Lead Drilling HSE supports company's efforts, in relation to HSEQ Department goals, to develop, prepare, maintain and deliver "fit for purpose" ISND and Contractor HSE compliance programs. The candidate will provide professional HSE guidance in areas of training, policy & procedure development, audits, risk assessments and ISND HSEQMS and contractor HSE programs
- Office based position supported by field visits, interacting with all company departments
- Main customer is Drilling Department; supporting drilling operations in the field, and may including travel to contractors / dry dock / marine mobilization sites.
- Consolidate and review office safety concerns; manages and addresses those concerns
- Subject Matter Expert responsible for activities to ensure compliance with HSE requirements, Hydrogen Sulphide Protection Program and drilling operations to HSE Standards.
- Role in reviewing procedures, standards, policies & guidelines developed by other ISND Departments
- Assists in Workplace Industrial Hygiene program
- Participate in risk assessments
- Lead presentations in ISND SEHRE and stand-down for safety program
- Assist with implementation of ISND HES Self-assessment Program and perform contractor audits
- Establishes HSE system training programs; leads in-house HSE-related courses, and coordinates courses by third party instructors as requested
- Provide HSE orientation to contractors
- Coordinate, manage and implement behavior-based safety observation program
- Implement contractor HSE program via pre-bid, contract evaluation, startup meetings and ongoing assessments
- Prepare reports and present to ISND Management and external stakeholders, as necessary
- Conduct incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Provide emergency response support regularly as Duty Response Officer
- Provide emergency response support as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or Safety
- Post Graduate Degree in Safety and / or Health / Hygiene is a Plus
- Broad knowledge of HSE laws & regulations
- Broad knowledge of |HSE risks within offshore Oil and Gas
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills with multi-discipline background
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills.
- 10 years of total experience in offshore drilling HSE
- 5 years in supervisory level
Salary up to £8,600 GBP / $10,800 USD per month
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34891