SR PROJECT ENGINEER, PN
Our Minimum Requirement:
1. Bachelor degree in Mech. Engineering.
2. 15 experience in Oil & Gas industry.
3. 5 experience in management of project operator side preferred onshore projects.
4. Experience in Projects Lifecycle Management, Negotiation, Project Cost and schedule Management monitoring, Project Reporting, Team, Leadership, Contract administration, Time Impact Analysis, Project Control Frameworks, management of Contract Variations and Time and Cost Claims Management and Project close out.
5. Experience in project management from concept development till project close out.
6. Project management certificate such as PMP or PMI is preferred.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36039