* Membership of a recognized professional engineering or HSE association/ institution is required.
* Minimum of 12 years experience in HSE management functions and exposure on construction safety for major Infrastructure and/or oil & gas projects of which at least last 5 years in similar HSE senior position for projects in reputable oil & gas Companies or EPIC Contractors.
* Familiar with HSE and Environmental regulatory regimes, international safety engineering codes and standards.
* Experience in development of project HSE related plans, philosophies and specifications. Relevant skills in HSE Studies, Environmental assessments and Project HSE Risk Registers.
* Exposure to Accident/Incident investigation, review and learning from HSE incidents.
* Experienced as auditor in key and critical HSE audits, inspections and reviews. Develop and maintain consolidated records, lessons learnt, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
* Extensive leadership skills to motivate and organise HSE and Contractor HSE Teams to achieve a high performance level.
* Proficient in the use of the English language (both written & spoken).
* Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
* Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline from an internationally recognized University. In addition, NEBOSH or equivalent certification is required.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34073