- Work with Commercial teams of Container Shipping, Logistics and Bulk Shipping to understand and support business opportunities and deliver solutions based on requirements
- Drive continuous improvement of sales and bid process, sales capabilities and tools and supporting systems
- Conduct sales management meeting
- Ensure process alignment between commercial, operations, finance and legal departments for any major commercial projects / tenders etc.
- Drive design, implementation and continuous development of the CRM system in close coordination with the commercial managers
- Conduct sales and pipeline analysis and identify upsell, cross sell opportunities and potential development for adjacent products (in coordination with Solutions Development Analyst)
- Support budget, strategy and investment planning
- Drive/ guide the BU's on new business opportunities with existing customers for new scope of activity and retention/renewal projects - provide both project leadership and solutions design support.
- High levels of interaction with customer in conjunction with the sales and operational leads to position the ongoing solution development into a commercially attractive, winning proposition
- Work with Business Units and Key Account Managers to support creation of account development plans for each existing customer, focusing on achieving 100% success in renewals and creating profitable organic growth through the delivery of new products and services with a revenue target per annum.
- Thoroughly understand the business activities of for major customers and existing service portfolios, to identify business development opportunities
- Drive RFI/RFQ process from solution perspective including pricing to support sales
- Apply specialist knowledge of markets and industries to support the sales efforts to new clients, including supporting with tenders and sales presentations
- Master's degree in business management / economics / supply chain
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35337