- Maintain and Present a professional image to the customers throughout the time spent at the work site
- Prepare and Supervise the installation of products and Equipment at various sites Onshore or Offshore as per procedure.
- Verify and record products/equipment Part Numbers and Serial Numbers for correct allocation and suitability for use.
- Ensure all spares and ancillary equipment is ready and available to support operations on site and maintain an updated inventory.
- Maintain close liaison with the Company representative and present all the options available in order to allow the installation to be completed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide a full written account of the daily work scope breakdown and the rigs activity during the time spent at the work site.
- Comply and adhere to Customers Safety Management Systems at all times and include evidence of participation in submitted reports.
- Submit and assist with corrective actions such as Field Problem Reports (FPR)
- Attend training as may be required in a facility or at locations determined by the Service and Aftermarket Manager.
- Liaise with Service Department on all aspects of job performance.
- Attend Safety, DWOP, CWOP meetings as required.
- Any other work scope that is deemed necessary to perform your job as directed by the Service Supervisor or Service Manager.
Academic qualifications : Diploma in a technical related field, or 5 to 7 years working experience in a related industry
- Offshore medical qualified
- 3 to 5 years related Industry experience in an Offshore environment in the Middle East
- Trained or experienced in Mechanical and/or Hydraulics, would be preferred.
- High degree of technical ability
- Ability to interpret Engineering technical drawings
- Good general IT skills
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29956