Petroplan is seeking to hire Business Analyst - Materials Management for one of its clients.
- Manage and provide specialist support to Business End Users for the SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules such as Materials Management that includes external services management, Purchasing, Inventory management, Warehouse Management and Quality Management Modules leveraging latest SAP technology
- Define, Document and Execute development and enhancements of SAP business processes through analysis, planning, designing, building, and delivering SAP solutions using SAP business configuration and development technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Petroleum / Management / or equivalent
- SAP Certification in Material Management / Supply Chain Management
- A total of 9 years professional work experience that includes:
- a minimum of 5 years hands-on SAP implementation / support experience including at least 2 full life cycle implementation projects as Senior Consultant for SAP MM (including Warehouse Management and Quality Management) covering Business Process Design, Configuration, Gap Analysis, Development, Testing and Training
- a minimum of 4 years of proven experience in Material Management functions handling end to end cycle of Materials procurement, MRP, inventory control, warehouse functioning, etc with demonstrated management experience in an Oil and Gas organization.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.