PURPOSE / TARGETS
Oilfield services. Workover Business Unit
- Responsible in managing the Business Unit in the most profitable way, ensuring adequate support is provided on timely basis to all active countries.
- Ensure the sustainability of the Business Unit both regionally and locally through operation & technical support, training & development as well as Business Development.
- Will have functional reporting over each Business Units operations manager in the countries to ensure operational and contractual requirements are met
- Shall serve as an integral part of the company's future through developing and implementing a comprehensive Business Unit strategy advocating growth and innovation
- Setting a tailored strategy for profitable underwriting, marketing, and production growth of the Business Unit, to Manage the Business Units overall performance in unison with Corp Marketing Group and Country Managers to achieve the target combined ratio as well as production goals
- Setting a budget in timely manner, working in unison with Country Manager/Director and Operations Managers, ensure that all Business unit locations have sufficient resources to run smooth and continuous operations without any disruption due to manufacturing & delivery of relevant and essential Assets and Spares which has been sold-off to the Customer with/for the services to achieve Customer & Company unified production goals and objectives.
- Provide an analysis to monitor the progress, profitability, production and workflow assuring that we are in line company ethics and policies, and to supply report to the Senior Management Team.
- Build and maintain a culture of trust and mutual respect with all Business Unit Managers, Country Managers, Sr. Management and subordinates based on honest feedback, clearly defined expectations, open communications, accessibility and consistency at all levels
- Must have at least 15 years' experience in workover rigs filed and operations
- Business development experience
- Knowledgeable to look after the company P & L account
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.