Sr. Commissioning Engineer
- Minimum of 12 - 15 years' experience of relevant construction & commissioning experience in Oil & Gas major onshore/offshore projects/multi-package portfolio (from Project Concept, FEED, engineering, construction and commissioning), of which a minimum of 7 years as a Commissioning Engineer in a supervisory capacity on a major project with a reputed engineering consultancy, EPIC contractors or Oil & Gas Company.
- "Mastery" level experience within the commissioning phase of offshore Oil & Gas processing, compression and utilities facilities, WHJ's, pipelines, living quarter and Onshore Gas Processing Facilities.
- Experienced in developing pre-commissioning and commissioning plans, defining and managing the coordination programme/scheme with Operation and Maintenance Representatives.
- Experienced in Mechanical completions practices and standards, technical specification and standards.
- Proven ability to embed all operation requirements and lessons learned in the design deliverables, without additional contractual obligation, with integrity and in a safe, cost effective manner.
- Experienced in the implementation of Industry best practices and Company's systems, processes and standards.
- Extensive skills in management and leadership, team building, effective communication, conflict resolution and presentation.
- B.Sc. Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
- Membership in a recognised professional engineering association (or institution) is preferable.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35694