Petroplan are looking to recruit a Planning and Scheduling Head to work in the UAE.
To apply please make sure you have all of the following:
- BSc or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline. Preferably Certified PMP or equivalent professional association.
- Minimum 15 years experience in project engineering, of which 8 years in project planning of Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years at supervisory level.
- Expert in planning and scheduling of large complex projects. Expert level working knowledge in Primavera and associated applications.
- Extensive working experience in project engineering, planning, scheduling & phasing, project control & monitoring, forecasting/trending, invoice verification, risk assessment, change management, review and analysis of variations/ Extension of Time claims.
- Dynamic leadership qualities and project management skills with excellent track record in meeting project objectives successfully.
- Extensive knowledge of contractual aspects applicable to project execution and construction industry with wide ranging experience in managing contractual disputes and arbitration issues will be advantageous.
- Solid career progression with reputable Owner / Contractor organisations.
- Excellent verbal/written English.
- High level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages.
- Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
Main Job description:
- Develop, Implement and Maintain Project Planning Systems and Processes to ensure effective Project Scheduling, Monitoring & Control, Trending & Forecasting, Monitoring and Control of Progress Performance, Reporting, Invoice verification, Resource Planning, Progress phasing for Budget preparation, Change Management, EoT Claims and Risk Management.
- Supervise the proper and timely preparation of Project Master Plans and Schedules as well as the delivery of planning-related submissions as per Planning Guidelines and Procedures at various stages of the Project lifecycle. Monitor achievement of Gate approval for Projects in line with related KPI. Identify and resolve scheduling interfaces with other projects and/or operational activities to minimize conflict and delays.
- Lead the development and update of internal Management Reports and Plans, namely PEPS Monthly Reports & Presentations, Project Master Plans, Quarterly Corporate Performance Report, Annual Business plan, Division/ Departmental Reports, Progress Variance analysis, CLT KPIs and Reporting, MD Office and Emiri Diwan Reports etc. Ensure that proper updating of all Project data is maintained in ERP platforms like SAP and Primavera to facilitate automatic reporting and analysis.
- Lead the development and update of an Integrated Resource Planning system to plan the requirement of resources as per the Master Plans in Primavera and optimize the utilization of the available resources across various projects under PEPS.
- Develop standardized templates and specific inputs to Tender Documents (Administration Instructions, Contract Execution Plan -Appendix D & H) in line with Policies and Procedures taking into consideration approved Lessons Learnt.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29289