Head of Subsurface Operations - Qatar
- Plan, coordinate and manage subsurface activities with primary focus on development drilling within the Surveillance and Well Operations Division.
- Development and redevelopment of Mid Jurassic reservoirs and development of Khuff reservoir (300 wells).
- Maximize the economic recovery of the currently developed reserves and the discovered undeveloped reserves via sound engineering practices, optimum resource management and fit-for-purpose technology application.
- Manage, supervise, authorize, and approve the activities of the Subsurface Operations.
- Lead QA/QC integrated geosciences and petrophysics economics analysis and recommendation used for developing well prognoses (comprehensive drilling and completion plan/program for each well).
- Workover Operation: Collaborate with Operation and Surveillance sections for developing workover proposals in Geo/Reservoir Eng/Petrophysical aspects.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in the upstream Oil & Gas exploration, development and production businesses. This must include a minimum of 10 years direct technical/operational experience in subsurface field development and 3-5 years experience of team supervision.
- Broad technical experience is required in the fundamental areas of Geosciences, Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering and Petrophysics for field development.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29513