Primary purpose of job
Develop and implement programs to develop the capability of suppliers in the E & I sector with emphasis on local companies.
Skills and Experience
* Minimum 10 years professional experience in operations/production/logistics.
* Experience in Operational Excellence, Quality Management Systems and business process redesign.
* Experience in Supplier development with exposure to Small and Medium Enterprises highly desirable.
* Proven ability to manage relationships with diverse stakeholders.
* Strong leadership, planning, coordination and influencing skills.
* Proven track record in delivering high quality results.
* Experience in working in large multi-national corporations will be an advantage
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36106