Operational Excellence Advisor, Refinary (Permanent Expat role)
We are looking for a high calibre expert with vast expeience in optimising the operations and work flows within refinerias. World class company experience is a must.
Key scope of work:
1. To assist OMR, the Refinery Manager to run the refinery and chemical plant safely, reliably and efficiently by co-driving and implementing Operational Excellence program.
2. The Operational Excellence program will encompasses HSSE, Reliability and Maintenance of the plant, staff engagement and development, projects and continuous improvement, margins and cost optimization plus turnaround practices.
3. Driving the business plan for the refinery.
4. Corporate issues raised by other Directorates / Departments such as Marketing, Corporate Planning, Strategy and New Ventures
5. Major issues between Departments within Refining Operations
6. Coordinate with Refinery Department Managers on management improvement initiatives
7. New development projects
An attractive expat offer on family status is available for this position.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37909