- Managing the Project QHSE-S, supporting in the safety area and coordinating plant construction projects at the conceptual, planning, construction and commissioning phase
- Implementing and maintaining project-specific management systems
- Creating and developing QHSE-S related project procedures, work instructions and specifications
- The place of work can range from the main location in Düsseldorf to national or international construction sites.
- Implementing quality, occupational safety, health and environmental protection programs for projects in our headquarters or construction sites.
- Planning and conducting audits in our projects as well as with our suppliers and subcontractors
- Preparing and conducting QHSE-S related workshops
- Completed degree in Quality Management/Mechanical Engineering/Material Engineering/ Industrial Engineering or similar qualification
- Fluency in German and English languages
- Welding engineers and occupational safety specialists with a very good knowledge of DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, DIN EN ISO 45001, SCC as well as relevant welding standards.
- H&S coordinator, QHSE-S auditor, CE specialist, NDT Qualifications desirable
- Several years of professional experience in project QHSE-S management of plant or tank construction
- Knowledge of EU regulations, in particular the pressurised equipment and machinery regulation
- Very good IT-knowledge and confident with MS-Office applications
- Flexibility/mobility, teamwork skills, availability to travel for several days or long-term deployments on site
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34787