Petroplan is currently accepting applications for a Risk Based Integrity Engineer to join a well known Oil & Gas team in Lloydminster area. This position is contract, long term, and competitive hourly pay. Prospective candidates will be responsible for supporting development, implementation and sustainment for pressure equipment, piping, storage tanks and fired heaters.
* Degree in Materials or Mechanical Engineering
* Eligible for Professional Engineering membership with APEGA or equivalent provincial jurisdiction.
* Minimum of 10 years working in the inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of pressure equipment, piping, tanks, and fired heaters, primary focus is piping.
* Minimum of 5 years working in the field of Risk Based Integrity Management
* Project Management Professional designation
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35626